Bringing together the community in the area of networking and distributed systems is a main goal of NetSys 2021. Hence, a number of events are planned within the NetSys 2021 program to foster community building for all participants in addition to two social events and numerous coffee and lunch breaks. In particular, both expert communities of the two German societies ITG and GI are joined in NetSys 2021 as the ITG expert symposium “Future of Networking” is part of NetSys 2021 for the second time. Also, a joint meeting between the expert groups of both societies is planned. In addition the “Frühjahrstreffen Betriebssysteme” will be held in the course of NetSys 2021 for the first time. Further events such as Hot Topics Sessions, Poster and Demo sessions, Workshops, an Early Work and PhD Forum target the information exchange on very recent research results within the community. More details on the program are given in the program section.
Please submit your contributions via EasyChair and this link.
- Call for Extended Abstracts and Hot Topics
- Call for Workshop Proposals
- Call for Demos
- Call for Early Work and PhD Forum
Extended abstract, early work, and demo paper submissions
- Registration & submission: Friday, October 16th, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: Monday, November 30th, 2020
- Camera-ready due: Friday, January 29th, 2021
Hot topic submissions
- Registration & submission: Friday, December 18th, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: Friday, January 15th, 2021