Call for Papers
The Workshop Nets4Cars will be held in conjunction with the Conference on
Networked Systems (NetSys 2021) in Lübeck, Germany, from
March 08-11, 2021 13.-16. September 2021.
Aims of the Workshop
The Nets4Cars workshop brings together practitioners and researchers from various companies, research centers, and academia in the emerging field of connected vehicles. The workshop is part of the Nets4 workshop series (Nets4Cars, Nets4Trains, Nets4Aircraft, Nets4Spacecrafts). The 16th Nets4Cars workshop will be coloccated with the Conference on Networked Systems NetSys 2021.
The workshop addresses a wide range of topcis related to vehiular communication, ranging from wireless propagation, communication and networking to security, management and applications. The focus is on the next generation vehicular communication for road safety and traffic efficiency applications, which includes support for vehicle automation, vulnerable road users as well as the usage of roadside infrastructure.
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest are (but are not limited to)
- Cellular-V2X and 11p/ITS-G5 technologies for connected vehicles
- Innovative VANET applications and their communication requirements
- V2X communications and networking for automated and semi-automated vehicles
- Vulnerable road user protection based on V2X communications and networking
- Networked control for vehicular systems
- Analysis, simulation and experimental evaluation
- Andreas Festag, Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt & CARISSMA, Germany
- Alexey Vinel, Halmstad University, Sweden
- Ana Aguiar, University of Porto, Portugal
- Suzan Bayhan, University of Twente, Netherlands
- Mate Boban, Huawei EPC, Germany
- Claudia Campolo, Università Mediterranea di Reggio Calabria, Italy
- Konrad Doll, Hochschule Aschaffenburg, Germany
- Anatoli Djanatliev, Friedrich Alexander Universität FAU, Germany
- Keno Garlichs, TU Braunschweig, Germany
- Daniel Hess, Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Ramufahrt DLR, Germany
- Florian Klingler, Paderborn University, Germany
- Tim Leinmüller, DENSO Automotive Deutschland GmbH, Germany
- Panagiotis Papadimitratos, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Raphael Riebl, Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt / CARISSMA, Germany
- Christian Wietfeld, Universität Dortmund, Germany
- Paper submission deadline:
Friday, December 6th, 2020Friday, May 14th, 2021
- Acceptance notification:
Monday, January 15, 2021Wednesday, June 30th, 2021
- Camera ready papers:
Friday, January 29, 2021Friday, July 16th, 2021
All abstract submissions must be original, unpublished, and not considered elsewhere for publication. Extended abstracts are limited to 4 pages including references, figures and tables (at least 10pt font, one-column format). LaTeX and Microsoft Word templates, as well as formatting instructions, are available online here: https://netsys2021.org/participation/
The abstracts will undergo a thorough process of peer reviews by at least three members of the technical program committee. A submission implies that at least one author will register and attend the conference to orally present the extended abstract.
Accepted and presented extended abstracts will be published in the NetSys-2021 conference proceedings.
Authors should submit their papers electronically via the EasyChair online submission system under the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=netsys2021 (select track: Workshop Nets4Cars).
The authors will also be invited to submit full papers to Vehicular Communication and Electronics Section of Frontiers in Future Transportation: https://www.frontiersin.org/journals/future-transportation.